Angel Healing explained.
Let me start by welcoming you to my Angel Healing page.
Most believe the reason they came to this page was because they’re curious about healing and interested in Angels. And then there are those who come to my website because they wish to improve their life. Maybe you want to work on your health, have less stress or more peace and happiness. Know whatever the reason may be, you’re in the right place!
Angel healing is one of the many forms of energy healing, the difference lies in the type of energy and the source you connect to as healer. Anyone can benefit from healing through Angel therapy. You will feel a sense of release, followed by feelings of peace, balance and happiness after a spiritual healing session. The energy is channelled through the Angel healer (me!) and directed to the areas that are blocked or in need of healing depending on what you most need.
I believe that some forms of illness or disease are derived in some form of blockages in the energy system (aura) and that these symptoms can be lightenened, alleviated or even completely removed through energy healing.
With that said, I do not claim to be able to heal every or any form of illness but I do believe Angel healing much like prayer helps lighten the burden.
Always contact a doctor when facing an illness do not rely on spiritual healing alone!
How is Angel Healing different to Reiki?
Angel healing is different in a number of ways to other forms of energy healing, for example Reiki. Angel healing does not use symbols as with Reiki healing and the energies channelled are of a much higher frequency. As such, the client may find that they notice greater results from fewer sessions, or they may find that they only need 20/40 minutes of healing at first rather than up to an hour as with other forms of energy healing.
What can I expect to feel during an Angel Healing Session?
The client may also notice different sensations during the healing compared to Reiki, for example sensations such as tingling, heat or coolness as felt by clients during Reiki healing sessions are often not as prevalent during angel healing. Other sensations may be noticed such as a feeling of peace, hope, love and faith, seeing colours or energy movement, feeling the presence of your angels and spirit guides. And then there are those who feel nothing during the healing but come back a few days later with stories of sudden changes in their moods noticed by others . I’ve also had people come back telling me they had never slept so peaceful in their life.
Every person experiences the Angelic energy on a different level. It depends on the sensitivity of each client.
How will I feel after a healing?
Most clients feel more relaxed, at ease and feel the burden they carried evaporated after a healing. Others may feel emotional, feelings of sadness or anger may arise which is a natural part of the healing process, allowing your body to let these emotions (which can sometimes be suppressed) come to the surface to be released.
How many healing sessions will I need?
This is something that divers per person. There are people who require just one healing while others may need additional healing depending on their personal situation. I am happy to advise clients on what is coming up and if additional healing sessions are recommended. Ultimately, It is the decision of the client and I always advise them to listen to their bodies to know what is right for them.
Do I have to follow a certain Religion to receive Angel Healing?
Angel healing is not based on any religion and the client does not have to follow any religious beliefs to attend a healing session. The healing will do it’s work even if you don’t believe in Angels directly. What is important though is being open and accepting of the energy.
How does energy healing work?
Healing can not be forced upon a client. I act as a channel and it is up to the clients energy system and body to accept the energies and allow healing to take place. This is done on a subconscious level. It does aid the healing process if a person consciously decides that they are open to healing however. It is not a question of will power, it is more so on an emotional level through the emotion of love.
Which Angels assist with the healing and what are their functions?
Some of the main angels and other spiritual beings that I work with are included in the list below. I have detailed some of traits that each angel is best known for, but as the angels are multifunctional the list describes just some of their capacities. For more information on a certain heavenly being you can look under their personal page explainig who they are in detail.
- Archangel Aurora; healer through Northern winds, Emotional healer, bringer of cosmic wisdom,
- Archangel Ariel; Angel of Courage and nature. Healing of the soul, Spiritual development.
- Archangel Anael: Archangel of unconditional love. Healing through the elements, self love, love, twinflame healing and readings.
- Archangel Gabriel; Archangel of communications. psychic sensitivity, channelings,
- Archangel Raphael; the Angel of healing and joy. main healer, transmutation, traveling.
- Archangel Michael; Angel of protection and faith. Removes negative energy, cleansing, healing.
- Archangel Camael; Archangel of Death, judgement. Cleansing, removing of negative energy, healing
- Archangel Sithriel; Archangel of purification. Transformation, Purification, change, Healing,
- Archangel Nathaniel; Archangel of Manifestation. Life-purpose, soulwork, guiding lightworkers.
- Spiritguides; I communicate with the spiritguide of the person I’m healing. They often share important messages.
- Healing Angels; There are countless healingAngels who help lightworkers and incarnated Angels to spread the healing energy when needed.
- Nature Spirits; think about Elves, Sidhe nymphs etc.
- Hilarion; Ascended master. Lightworker, healing.
- Angel of Mercy; to help souls in the progress of letting go of their past (part of spirit work)
- Elohim Amora; female energy, embracing the feminine energy.
- Goddess Shekina; connection to the creator.
- The Angels of the twelve holy Flames; Each flame is connected to the rays of light with their own energy and healing purpose.