The Ruling Archangels.
We are part of a multiverse in which our universe connected to many others, each universe has its own set of dimensions that have their own collection of realms. It is from those connected universes, dimensions and realms that the creator had choose a ruling lord and lady to rule over our universe which was being created as these divine entities werse chosen. They are the very first divine beings who made our universe their home and helped to create life with their light, energy and wisdom. This council of Archangels exist out of 33 Archangels existing out of the leader Archangel Michael, his order of seven advisors, the twelve creation archangels and those who rule over smaller yet still important parts of our universe. With that said, let me explain what this means for most of you are only aware of the seven, the twelve but never the council of 33 Archangels.
Archangel Michael, his twin brother Camael and the Archangel Anael were the very first to come to our universe. Michael shared with Camael the task to not only become the Angelic representative of the good (the one whose known by all) but also gained the task as leaders. Archangel Anael who had a similar task as the creator of nature spirits roaming within many of the realms in our universe. She is to many known as the angel who is like Shekinah the universal mother energy. Not long after these three had entered our universe the others followed in categories starting with those we now know as the twelve main Angels. These lists interestingly enough include those who had already been in our universe.
The seven lords:
- Archangel Michael Celestial leader whose name means: Who is like God.
- Archangel Gabriel Celestial guardian whose name means: God is my strength.
- Archangel Raphael Celestial healer whose name means: God’s divine healer.
- Archangel Uriel Celestial Alchemist whose name means The fire of God.
- Archangel Camael Celestial Judge whose name means: The aspect of God.
- Archangel Cassiel Celestial Prophet whose name means : The seer of God, father time.
- Archangel Zadkiel Celestial Teacher whose name means: The bringer of God’s purpose.
The five ladies:
- Archangel Anael Celestial mother whose name means: The grace of God.
- Archangel Jophiel Celestial Manifestation whose name means: The Beauty of God.
- Archangel Fhiriel Celestial Keeper whose name means: The knowledge of God.
- Archangel Anaise Celestial Counselor whose name means: The promise of God.
- Archangel Mithriel Celestial seer whose name means: The rebirth of God.
These twelve Archangels have many responsibilities you could compare to those of that of a prince or princess. They will care for the plane of existence that they reside on and answer the prayers as they travel up the heavenly hierarchy. They are the ones that will interfere with mankind’s issues and provide them with the blessings when needed but also chastise if needed. When you learn more about these Angels and what they represent you grow a understanding for the task they carry within our universe. They have the assistance of other Archangels who came to our realm and thus were not created here. These are the advisors, who function is best to compare to that of the advisors of a president. Together these celestial beings form the 33 ruling Archangels of our universe. Here is the total list:
- Archangel Michael, ruler of the Sun, Representative of the Brethern of Saturn. universal father.
- Archangel Anael, ruler of Venus, Representative of the Sisters of the Moon, Universal mother.
- Archangel Camael, ruler of Mars, Representative of the brethern of Earth.
- Archangel Gabriel, ruler of the Moon, Representative of the Brethern of Venus.
- Archangel Raphael, ruler of Mercury, Representative of the order of healers.
- Archangel Uriel, ruler of Uranus, Representative of the keepers of universe.
- Archangel Cassiel, ruler of Saturn, representative of the circle of Magi.
- Archangel Jophiel, ruler of Jupiter, representative of inner healing.
- Archangel Zadkiel, ruler of Earth, representative of the violet fire.
- Archangel Fhiriel, ruler of the planet Lyra, representative of Akashic Records.
- Archangel Anaise, ruler of Orion, representative of hope.
- Archangel Mithriel, ruler of the stars, representative of the order of eternal life.
- Archangel Sandalphon, ruler of the astral, representative of the unseen world.
- Archangel Metatron, ruler of realms, representative of the celestial sacred geometry.
- Archangel Nathaniel, ruler of the heavenly prisons, representative of the order of the sword.
- Archangel Asariel, ruler of neptune, representative of the waters.
- Archangel Barachiel, ruler of the Zodiak Angels, representative of kept secrets.
- Archangel Azrael, ruler of pluto, representative of afterlife.
- Archangel Ariel, ruler of Sirius, representative of all life forms.
- Archangel Raziel, ruler of dimensions, representative o the lore of the soul.
- Archangel Ezekiel, ruler of the dark, representative of the fallen order.
- Archangel Sachiel, ruler of Jupiter, representative of life, death and birth.
- Archangel Orifiel, ruler of nature, representative of the forests.
- Archangel Jeremiel, ruler of energies, representative of the leylines on Earth.
- Archangel Zachariel, ruler of the hierarchy, representative of creation.
- Archangel Raguel, ruler of principalities, representative of the collective.
- Archangel Christiel, spirit of light, representative of the feminine energies.
- Archangel Omniel, spirit of divinity, representative of oneness.
- Archangel Phuel, ruler of northern star, representative of belief systems.
- Archangel Yahadriel, ruler of Pleiades, representative of the Angelic races.
- Archangel Daniel, Ruler of sacred lore, representative of the order of souls.
- Archangel Lumiel, ruler of the night, representative of light.
- Archangel Annalies, ruler of the winds, representative of Earth energies.